So I’m at the pub and it’s open mic night, and there’s this girl sitting next to me at the bar, so I lean over and say “Are you planning on singing anything tonight?” And she says, “No. I play the saxophone but I don’t have it with me.” And I say “Maybe you should bring it next time. It would make a nice change from all the boring guitar songs.” And she says, “Well I’d need someone to sing while I play” and I say “I’d volunteer but I don’t know you that well” and she introduces herself and tells me to add her on Facebook and long story short I think I accidentally started a band.
I feel like an Alpha in one of those Alpha/Beta/Omega fanfictions.
Like, on Thursday night I got drunk and made out with a guy and gave him this mega hickey. It’s six days later and he still has marks on his neck like hell yeah, he’s mine now. I’ve marked my property.
turkeyvulturegirl said: Hey!
1. First impression: You’re very passionate about things! I love seeing enthusiastic people.
2. Truth is: You’re cute, no take backs! Also I never knew how scary/cool vultures were before I followed you.
3. How likely is it that u could convince me to do a crime: I’m not sure. I’d probably just watch you from the bushes and hope you didn’t get caught >:D
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Some of the stuff you post is pretty funny :D
5. Best feature: You have a really nice, genuine smile.
6. What animal do u remind me of: One of those cute lil snow ferrets. Idk, they’re cute and you’re cute.
7. Recommend u a book/movie: Perfume by Patrick Suskin. I’m not sure if you’d like that sort of thing, but maybe! It has a movie too so two for one.
8. If i could take u to a place on earth it would be: I want to say Italy as a generic me response because Italy, but I’m not really sure!
Send me a ‘hey’ and I’ll do this!
This makes me happy! Thank you!